Chronoforum Forum Index Chronoforum
CHRONUS YEAH YEAH YEAH

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Here you go, Gad and Sy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Phoenixbow
HAZ NO LIFES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:42 am    Post subject: Here you go, Gad and Sy Reply with quote

Beginning in just a few days, players who participate in the Recruit-A-Friend program will receive a whole new reward for showing a friend the ropes in Azeroth: the X-53 Touring Rocket, a two-seater flying mount that automatically increases its speed as your mount skill improves (up to 310% speed if you already have a 310% mount). The X-53 will be replacing the current Zhevra mount reward, which is retiring from the Recruit-A-Friend business after a good run. If you've already claimed a Zhevra (or claim one prior to the change), you’ll be able to hang on to it, of course. We’ll have more details on the new Recruit-A-Friend mount once it becomes available.

Current Recruit-A-Friend FAQ - http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&articleId=20588
Gadir
Supreme Troll

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OH SNAP... now if i can just find a new person to recruit into the game...
Perpetual
HAZ NO LIFES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im about to recruit myself for a month....

Shado-Master Perpetual

Lorewalker Cho says: I fear that our war against our ancient enemies is still far from over.
Sylexia
HAZ NO LIFES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no kidding :/ i need a 2seat flyer :/ and wtf at it being 310
Rajj
nub

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that thing looks sweet. I need more mounts anyways, 104 just isn't cutting it anymore
Exer
HAZ NO LIFES

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sylexia wrote:
no kidding :/ i need a 2seat flyer :/ and wtf at it being 310

Looks like its speed is determined from your highest flying mount speed. So if you dont have a 310 youre stuck with the slow version.

Also, dont you get a free month credited to your account when you recruit-a-friend? Might as well do as Perp said and recruit yourself. Still only paying 15$ and you get a shiny mount and bonus xp to level an alt to 60.

Tried to do this before and ended up with a dummy 2nd account on my main battle.net thing.. Blizz wont take it off even if it has never been used sigh so be careful!

PS: Hi Vajj
Reviah
Bagel Queen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have to pay for 2 months after the free I believe in order to get the mount currently. Not sure if it has been changed since I did the recruit a friend triple xp a couple months ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chronoforum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: