Chronoforum Forum Index Chronoforum
CHRONUS YEAH YEAH YEAH

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heyo from Bisect

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Valorian
Supreme Troll

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:23 pm    Post subject: Heyo from Bisect Reply with quote

Feeling nostalgic and felt like saying hi. I miss playing with you guys and hanging in vent shooting the proverbial shit. /wave sy, gad, pb, and orange-schnoo and anyone else still around from the old days, or middle days depending on how long you've been in Chronus. Even after a year and half I still miss playing the game, despite its repetitious nature. Must have been the people.... /sigh Wish I had the time to play again, though given how much of my life I dedicated to the pursuit of shiny pixilated perfection, it's probably not a good idea. Maybe I will crash vent one night when you guys are on and farting around.

Bisect/Kymiran
Exer
HAZ NO LIFES

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/wave It's a very bad addiction indeed! There's still a couple challenges left in the game despite all the repetitiveness. Glad to hear you're great in your field.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Chronoforum Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: